It was around 5.30 one grotesquely hideous day at work last year. I was sat on my desk all alone, as I was pulling a late shift. The sweet older lady who works a couple of desks behind me suddenly bellowed 'Oh no! I just pressed enter instead of shit. . . . . . sorry shift. excuse me,' she ended in her embarrassed little voice. At this point the cueballed, disgusting, sweaty, unapproachable, more penis then man, fucking toss rag of a human lookalike starts literally howling with laughter whilst wiggling his probably withered and unusable genitalia right in this poor Lady's face. he calmed down after 30 seconds of pretty ghastly humiliation on the nice ladies part and, with absolutely no use of irony, piped up 'you need to learn how to do sentences good love!!!' My head sunk into my desk praying for a nuclear bomb just to land directly on the building. I need to quit my job!
As you may have guessed I'm late on my blog again. but it will surely be a doozy so keep checking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment